Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 October 2013

Summer Flowers by Hunkydory Card

This is a large Hunkydory 3D Design, so I have had to keep it for one of those special cards when I made an A5 card

I kept it simple, so as not to distract from the stunning artwork on this 3D design.

I dont get chance to use much in the way of Hunkydory, so it was nice to get a few toppers and sheets of theirs.
The only embellishment I used was a pretty pink bow I made to go on one of the vases.


2 comments:

  1. Now that is such a lovely card, Trace, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Trace, love the colours. Gorgeous. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts