Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 October 2013

Teddy Writing Christmas List Card

I got this 3D design with paper free in a craft mag, and finally got to use it this year

I tried using my an embossing panel with cutting edge for a bit of difference with the layering
And a little subtle touch with small snowflakes - cutting die

I think it works quite well :D

9 comments:

  1. It looks lovely. I love the freebies we get with some craft mags - especially the papers. Hope you have a good week.

    Jill, Christmas Pie Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the teddy image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little card. Looks like Teddy had a long list for Santa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image. I love the cut and embossed border Trace. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 3D teddy looks so cuuutee and nice color combo too..love the embossed border too...sweet christmas card Trace..

    I see your card on Make It Monday. I wish you like to see my card on my blog, my card is #15 and I would be glad if you could leave me some love :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Trace.
    The 3D topper sits well with the embossed layer and the pretty back ground paper
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute! Nice job. I saw your post on Make It Monday. Good luck in the challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bear is a cutie, and makes a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts