Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 November 2013

Angel in White

This in one of the Angel designs from a Debbi Moore craft CD

It isnt specifically festive, but I felt it would work well as a Christmas themed card

I used an embossing panel on the copper layering, and bell cutting die for the embellishment.

3 comments:

  1. This card is really beautiful. I had a peek at some of your others and they are all so original and much nicer than the one's you see in the shops. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely works for Christmas. Lovely angel. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the angel perfect for Christmas. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts