Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 November 2013

Boat Scene Card

I used a topper from a Debbi Moore Craft Mag to make this card

I also managed to do a swap for the Cog Die cut shapes. I quite liked them, though I found them a little big. So I ended up getting a smaller sized gears cutting die

Ive been using the square shaped card more often, and quite enjoying the different layouts I can do.

I used textured card and ribbon for this card, which worked fine even though this was a mans card

2 comments:

  1. Trace gorgeous male card love the cogs and the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts