Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 November 2013

Bright Festive Sock

I have quite a lot of lovely artwork that I purchased from Dover Publications.
I've spent quite alot of hours making frames, displays and also Decoupage sheets with this artwork and finally getting to use some design's I've had waiting in the collection :D

This is such a bright and modern design, I love it. And works so well as 3D

I used my cutting dies for the embellishment, been having fun working with the poinsettia and the various hollies and swirls to make nice affects.
And this card just needed glitter, so Ive cut the flower out in glitter card for a change

2 comments:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts