Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 November 2013

Classy Festive Art Deco Lady

I just had to do an Art Deco Lady for christmas.
This is a Debbi Moore design from one of her Craft CD's
The art deco lady isn't specifically festive, however, I think the red version of it works so well as a Festive Card

I love the artwork :D She's so sassy :D

I used a swirl and poinsettia cutting dies to make the embellishment.  Really liking how this card turned out.
And I think the swirls works wonderful with the pointsettia

2 comments:

  1. Wow brilliant card love the image she is gorgeous. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so glam!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts