Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 November 2013

Deer at Christmas

This design is one of Debbi Moore's - from a craft CD

It's not a festive design, but I wanted to use it, and thought it would work well as a festive card.

I've used the Tree cutting die and Holly cutting die to add a bit of festiveness too :D

Such a sweet deer, love it's face.


10 comments:

  1. Your card and the image is sooo adorable Trace. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. He works perfectly on a festive card, thanks for sharing him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and love the deer image-saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Christmas card, that deer is fab! Spotted on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this card is beautiful! I love reindeer on Christmasa cards, and I think the die cut trees are such a nice touch! I hopped over from MIM to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM.

    hugs
    Rocio, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! It caught my eye on Make It Monday!! I love the deer's face also!! Very pretty!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Trace! I saw this on MIM and had to take a look. I love your deer and the wonderful trees.

    I would love to have you join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog if you haven’t already joined. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wondreful card. I love the deer. It's great to see such a well crafted card. I saw you on MIM

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts