Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 November 2013

Dog and Squirrel card

I still have birthday cards to make, this time of year. So it was a nice change to do something that wasn't festive :D

This design is from a Joanna Sheen craft CD. It has the cutest dog and cat designs, and I have yet to use them all in a card

This is the first time I've used this ever so cute pup with squirrel design. Went with subtle brown and cream tones for the backing paper, to blend in with that lovely brown on the dog.


2 comments:

  1. Trace beautiful card love the sweet image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card, love the cute dog. Glad to say my birthday cards are made upto Jan. I can play without guilt...lol

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts