Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 November 2013

Dogs Christmas House Card



I’ve had this design in my stash for ages and not got around to using it.

Ever so cute, and I really like those snow trees in front of the house.

A great design for adding glitter too, though it doesn’t show very well in this photo.

I used an Ivy Cutting die on this card, in lovely red mirror board.  Its become quite versatile that die as I can use it for all kinds of occasions.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas Card Trace love the image. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that digi craft image very pretty card that ivy corner die is so effective. Hoping Santa will bring that fio me too.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts