Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 November 2013

Dufex Gold Bells Card



This gold festive bell design as a lovely vintage feel. I especially like the Holly detail on this design

I like how it works with the Frame cutting die I’ve got, and of course, had to use my Bell Bauble cutting die too.

I am enjoying using square cards, they make for an interesting working space, and I can fit the embellishments on in a more interesting way.

1 comment:

  1. Trace gorgeous card as usual. Love the bells in fact think I have them in my stash box will have to hunt them out. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts