Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 November 2013

Dufex Three Wise Men Card



There were three of these Dufex designs left in my stash and I think this is the last.
I thought the sheep were fun on this design

I liked how the Frame cutting die works with this design and again those lovely Ivy corners

Lovely affect with the colours on this, doesn’t show in photos, but when the light catches the card, its lovely

1 comment:

  1. Trace brilliant card love those sheep the look on their little faces lol. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts