Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 November 2013

Festive Victorian Lady in Red Card

This is a design from a Debbi Moore craft cd

I really like this design, it could easily be used as a birthday theme too. The detail is so nice

I made the embellishment with a holly cutting die, pearls and ribbon

Christmas is fast approaching and I am very busy still getting my cards done. Will be posting festive for days now :D

I always enjoy making festive cards though :D

Entered in Handmade Harbour Midweek-papercraft-party-13

3 comments:

  1. Hi Trace, Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comments.
    This is a super Christmas card, always think red is very festive.
    Crafty hugs, Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace gorgeous card love the image and Debbi Moore does some fabulous designs. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card - I can see how that design would work for birthdays too, but it's looking really festive here. Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts