Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 November 2013

Fluffy Owl Card

My old dog has been poorly and I've hardly slept for two days. So its amazing I've managed any crafting.

However, I made this card with a Debbi Moore design from one of her Craft CD's

I really like this artwork, very mystical looking. No idea what kind of owl it is though.

I used an Ivy cutting die for the corners, in a colour and pattern that works well with the colour theme of the 3D design

I really like the ornate frame that goes with this design, its so nicely detailed.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey,do hope your dog is on the mend, what a worrying time for you, I love Debbie Moore designs, this owl card is fab, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great elegant Owl, lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the ivy matches it perfectly,Just hopping over from Docrafts {hugs} Vickie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Trace. The gold border and embellishment goes perfectly with the regal looking owl! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and fab image, love the colours

    Hopped over from DC
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your dog, I hope you both have a nice quiet weekend. Love the card, great image as always.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts