Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 November 2013

Kitten Christmas Card

Well back to festive cards, need to make more LOL

I really like this cute design. I love doing animal cards and not had much chance to use theat theme for christmas so far this year

I used a Poinsettia cutting die for the embellishment. There is a centre section for this die, but I prefer using a crystal gem to finish this embellishment.
This poinsettia die has become one of my favourites to use on my festive cards this year, Im so pleased I got this bigger size

1 comment:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts