Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 November 2013

Lilac Kanban Lilac Art Deco Lady Card

Having a little break from festive cards, though I still have so many to make for this year.

This is the last of the Kanban Art Deco lady toppers I had in my stash. I really like the detail in this topper. The colours are so nice in the dress

I used a couple of cutting dies to make the embellishment - swirl and butterfly.
The butterfly is a recent one I added to my collection of dies, the detail is so nice:D
Its a little bigger than what I would normally used, but I think you need a big butterfly at times LOL

5 comments:

  1. Great card, I love art deco styles and it reminds me that's something I've not done for a while too! Hopping by from Docrafts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, you do need a big butterfly at times. Love this one, and your Art Deco lady. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very elegant, Trace, I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, very elegant topper and the butterfly really compliments the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts