Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 November 2013

Racing Car Card

There were a couple of Male birthdays to make for recently, something I dont get chance to do often.

I used a Debbi Moore topper from one of her Craft Mags for this card.
The racing car scene is a great one for male cards.

I used a new cutting die on this card too - Gears die - cut out in silver mirror board.  I really like the affect of the different sized, patterned gears :D
I had chance to try a bigger gears cutting die, but it was a little too big.  These smaller ones I find make a more interesting display


14 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Male cards are always so difficult but this is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic mens card Trace. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant male card Trace, don't know about you but I find male cards so difficult to make. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a good job. I like the gears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab male card, and just love those gears done in silver cardstock. (I just bought these ones on Saturday at a craft fair and am itching to try them out, LOL)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, my step dad would love it. He's a bit mad about racing cars.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the gears - great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Never mind the men, I'd love a card like that - big F1 fan.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great male card love the racing car and B.paper and really love those silver cogs
    Carol (late hopping) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a bit of a F1 fan and I think the card is perfect for all racing fans, love the backing tartan card too :)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great male card, Saw it on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card, and I love the gear dies you've used - they really add something to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful male card Trace! I love the DP and your embellishments are fabulous. I saw this on MIM and had to take a closer look. So cute! Great layout!

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts