Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 November 2013

Regency Green Christmas Lady

I used a Debbi Moore design to make this card
I love her elegant lady range, the detail is so nice

The elegant ladies also lend themselves to detailed embellishments. So I had fun using holly, poinsettia and ivy cutting dies on this card


13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card so elegant. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...Just visiting from MIM.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really stunning, gorgeous layout. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and I popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card, she's certainly a very stylish lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - a really elegant card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card!! :) :)
    This image and stamp line is a new one to me, but very beautiful !! :) :)
    :) :) I saw your card @ Make It Monday!

    I have a new candy on my blog if you are interested:
    http://nicolescraftnook.blogspot.com/2013/11/candy.html

    Have a great week!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just delightful! Thank you for sharing over at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card I saw you on MIM. I am so glad I saw your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, she is very regal. I love the coloring and design of this MIM card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so elegant and I love the vintage feel. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. elegant is a grand word for this gorgeous card. saw it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts