Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 November 2013

Snowy Cottage Scene

Every day another festive card. And Im so enjoying it :D

Ive managed to sell some cards this year too, at a Craft Fair. So now having to work to replace those cards for ones I need myself for friends and family

This is lovely artwork from one of the Squeeze Card Craft CD's Ive got.  Im not sure if I've used it before, but who cares, its stunning :D

I used a Tree cutting die with this card, thought it added a bit of interest and they work so well in white

5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Trace, so traditionally Christmas, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty scene, the trees do add a very nice frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card with a gorgeous scene. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts