Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 November 2013

Snug Cats and Christmas

This is a design that Ive finally got to use from my vast vault of artwork collection

It's one of those sweet images that if you have cats or ever had cats you can relate to.
The always find the comfy chair :D

I kept with the blue tones in this card, as I love the colour in that chair.

Of course played with cutting dies, the Snowflake works so well with that lovely Swirl die.


6 comments:

  1. Now don't they look warm and cosy, Trace, great card and love your colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get a card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, the snowflake makes the scene more cosy and warm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and it works really well with the blue background. As for the cats, I can relate - I am sat perched on the edge of my chair at the moment because my little cat doesn't want to move...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image the cat looks just like our Toby does at this minute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love those cats! sorry I am late - just blog hopping from Docrafts ) x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts