Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 November 2013

Victorian Christmas Shopping

This scene reminded me a little of Christmas Carol.

Something about vintage scenes and fashion, that makes Christmas feel more festive.

And this is a design I had not had chance to use before, from my vast vault of images :D

I kept with blue tones, even when using the Holly cutting die. I liked the affect for this card.

Ive used a little bit of none traditional colours again for cards this year, it's nice to be different at times

1 comment:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts