Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 November 2013

White Fur Christmas Lady

I made this card with a Debbi Moore design.

One of my favourite themes is elegant ladies and I just love Debbi Moore's artwork for that.

And don't I wish I had a dress like this and would look as elegant in it :D

Sometimes a card comes together and just know it works. And this is one of those cards.
The cutting dies used in the subtle tones of brown and gold work so well with the vellum backing I used on this card and with the gold in the ladies dress

I love this card :D

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the monochromatic tones and the beautiful elegant image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace this is simply stunning love this card you have excelled yourself. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts