Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 November 2013

Winter Birds Card

I recently got some stunning, Vintage artwork from - Nice Crane Designs

I made this card with one of the winter bird toppers. I love the vintage look and also liked the detail in this lovely artwork

I made a subtle frame to go with the artwork - something I tend to do alot with Paint Shop Pro
And just added a few snowflake dies and glittered the topper.

Not much else needed I felt to finish off this lovely card


8 comments:

  1. gorgous card,the artwork is beautiful.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, a lovely piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super elegant card trace ... love those little birdies ... well done ... just hopping about have not done much lately but have a bit of time this weekend and enjoying catching up ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Trace love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww Trace,,,,so lovely cards and so soft colors,,,, love the way you used my little birds,,,and the stunning snoflakes,,,,,,, wow,wwowwww, Thanks for sharing it you are Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, what a fabulous image. Love it! Great card. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with a really nice wintery feel. I just hope the snow stays on your card and does not turn up here (apparently the first snow could hit us during the week :O).
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo..how beautiful. Love the image and the wintery colours.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts