Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 November 2013

Winter Mole Card

And todays card is - Mr Mole :D

This is such a sweet design, and I think it looks like a boy Mole - LOL

I love the flowers too, very wintery and a nice festive card without being too christmas. Would make a lovely winter birthday this design

I got to use Border cutting die on this card, something I don't often get chance to do. And of course that lovely Poinsettia cutting die, Im so pleased I got it.


3 comments:

  1. what a cute image Tracey, lovely card, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. The image is so cute.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts