Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 December 2013

Children on the Beach

This card was made with a design by Faye Whittaker, one got from Joanna Sheen
It's actually a 3D sheet, so the design is a little bigger than I would normally work with.

I loved the subtle tones, so keeping with those, I used lilac and white for the embellishment - using Swirl Cutting Die

And the embossed layer, using one my embossing folders.

It's gentle on the eyes, and made for a nice birthday - a look ahead I hope for a nice summer  in 2014 :D


Here's hoping 2014 is a Great Year :D

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. So love the image and soft colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these, I love them even though they are bigger than I would use too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image Trace. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the colours and the image. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your creation on MIM and had to have a look. Its stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful image, love those soft colors, and you've made a nice card for it! I spotted it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, I saw it on MIM and absolutely impressed by your coloring! Just gorgeous!
    Happy New Year! Hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Trace and just love the colours you have used :) Saw your card on MIM :) :) Happy New year hun. Hugs Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trace this is gorgeous! popped over from mim. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stopped by from Make it Monday. Gorgeous card. I wish you happy and inspiring 2014. Hugs, Keti

    p.s. My projects is #95 if you would like to sneak-a-peak ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, it just makes me want to walk along the beach. Saw this card on MIM!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts