Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 December 2013

Christmas Red Holly Fairy

I made this card with a Debbi Moore design, one of her lovely festive fairies.

Its ever so delicate, love all the detail, just asks for glitter of course :D

I used an Ivy cutting die for the corners, finding this set of corner dies very usefull.

And embossed the layering under the fairy, just a subtle touch

Kept with reds and gold as much as possible, those shades go well with the fairy lady

2 comments:

  1. Trace this is beautiful love the image and design. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts