Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 December 2013

Festive Black Horse

This card was made with a black horse design Ive had in my digital collection for ages, and finally used :D

I thought it would make a nice festive card, the colour lent itself to christmas :D

I went with as much traditional colours as I could for the rest of the card, to make this card festive.

And used my Poinsettia and Holly cutting dies for the embellishment. And snowflake embossing folder

Im quite pleased with how this turned out :D

11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the different style of Christmas card.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Trace, unusual but still very Festive and great for any horse lover. Wishing you and your family a very Festive & Merry Christmas, Dips xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I have a friend who loves horses and she would just adore this card. Lovely colours and the poinsettia finishes it off just right. Merry Christmas to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Something really different :-) Happy leapblogging and have a wonderful Christmas! :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow lovely unusual style christmas card trace well done ... sorry have not hopped about for a while still having problems with my poor Mum ... but have actually grabbed a few seconds to catch up with my blog friends ... happy crafting and happy christmas ... love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, not many with a horsey theme at Christmas. Hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, the white poinsettia detail works really well.
    Wishing you a great Christmas :)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. I love the white poinsettia.

    Have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely and a very different slant on Christmas. Fabulous. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Christmas Blessings

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trace this is gorgeous, love the horse. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Love Alison and Family xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Trace and love the unique design using this gorgeous horse..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts