Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

31 December 2013

My Favourite 2013 Papercraft Creations

I decided to look through the cards I had made this year and try and pick out my favourite projects.  I then realised just how busy I had been when I saw the amount of cards :D 
And then choosing Favourites, well that was so hard too. But it did help me see how much Cutting Dies have changed my crafting, for the better I feel :D

So I will share with folks the Projects I felt were my best this year -

I did a few Mini Books in 2013, which were great fun to make for a change.
Doing the various pages, all different, was a challenge. A fun challenge too.
I liked them all to be honest,  showing one of the Front pages to represent those projects


I didn't get chance to make many scenic cards this year, but I really like how this one turned out
The embossing board I used makes all the different too, and the colours all blend so well with Thomas Kinkade's stunning artwork

I did an Easel card this year, something I havent done in ages.  I really like Debbi Moore's designs, the artwork is stunning
And being able to do fantasy themed was nice too, one of those themes I would like to use more.

Of course my cutting dies came in handy again

Christmas cards seem to make up the bulk of the cards I make in a year, and it was really hard to choose my favourite cards from the selection I made in 2013.

This fun topper is a Debbi Moore one , from one of her craft mags. I so liked it for a change.
But it was the new Poinsettia and Holly dies I used on this card that really makes this one of my favourites

I made a decision to use up all my dufex that I had held on to for ages.
This the favourite card I made with the dufex designs, I love the colours and shape of it
Of course my cutting dies also came in handy and I do like how the swirl and snowflake compliments the 3D Design
I love the colours too, my favourites :D



Art Deco is still one of my favourite themes to use. And I loved this card I made with a sassy Art Deco lady design by Debbi Moore

I made it into a festive card, as the colours of the design work so well.  And again that swirl and poinsettia die just finished it all off



8 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely! I found it hard to choose just 5 (actually it was 6), but it was fun to look back. Did you feel the same? Thanks for sharing them with us. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so hard to choose :D It was nice to remind me of what I had done

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection of cards Trace.

    Hugs Kelly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards. Happy New Year. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, the scenic one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spotted your mini book on MIM, so glad I popped over for even more beautiful work and inspiration! Love the Art Deco styled one too! Such a lovely feminine Christmas design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous selection of cards Trace..Happy new Year..Loz...I saw this on MIM...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant pick the best Trace as they are all brilliant
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts