Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 December 2013

Patchwork Angel

I've had this lovely angel design in my stash for ages and only now got to use it


Its quite a cute design, and I really like the lace detail in the wings and on the dress.

I used a Bell bauble cutting die on this card, and made a bow with some lovely organza ribbon

Stayed with the red tones, as much as possible, though the white of card for the bells helps them stand out.

Ive entered this into the Handmade Harbour Midweek Papercraft Party

5 comments:

  1. Trace another stunner love the image so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the colors, and the shimmery finish! ~Valerie, HH DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card love the bauble die-cut and lace on wing and dress-sorry late hopping but was taken ill at the weekendend only just catching up with everything
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cute angel and I like her lacey wings. Thanks for sharing on the handmade harbour mid-week paper craft party Anita HH Design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Thanks for playing at Handmade Harbour!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts