Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 December 2013

Pink Snowflake

I made this card with a dufex design, a snowflake

Lovely shade of pink too, so Ive stayed mostly with pink, added a touch of silver and white.

I used vellum to cut out the Poinsettia, looks ever so delicate.  And also used a Holly die to finish off that embellishment.

A bit of embossing on the layering too :D

I do like this card, not traditional looking festive card, but so nice for a change.

Im so busy trying to get the last of my festive cards made, and letters written to pen pals as I send them out this month.
Busy, Busy, Busy LOL

I never seem to get ahead with festive cards, each year I run out of time!

Ive entered this into the following challenges -

The Craft Place Christmas Challenge
Crafty Boots Christmas Challenge
Alphabet Challenge - Vellum Challenge
ABC Challenge - Almost Christmas

10 comments:

  1. my goodness! this is so striking!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and the silver complements the pink so nicely.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, I love your poinsettia.

    Thank you for joining in the Christmas fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. I love the pink and silver and the poinsettia is so beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super piece for Christmas - so striking - love the diecuts! Thanks for joining us at that craft place this fortnight and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING Card love the flower so eye catching love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorjuss, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card, love the poinsettia.
    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely. Great colors; my favorites!

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts