Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 December 2013

Polar Bear Family

This design has been in my stash for ages, and I finally got around to putting a frame to it and making it into a Decoupage sheet.

It's so sweet , and such a nice one for christmas cards

I went with silver, blue and white for the colours on this card.  To match in well with the artwork

I used a bauble cutting die for the embellshment. I keep forgetting to use the two lovely baubles I have in my cutting die collection, shame really, as they are quite pretty


10 comments:

  1. Ah, that is a lovely card and the colours you have used really do compliment it. Hope you have a good week.

    Jill, Christmas Pie Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas card. The polar bear decoupage is so sweet.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trace gorgeous card love the image so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Christmas CARD., really like the image

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely image and such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely get that bauble cutting die out more often, Trace, you've created a lovely acrd with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image Trace. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable and so endearing. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Make It Monday. Love the cute polar bears decoupage, and the little bauble die cut looks great!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww so sweet a beautiful creation, I saw it at MIM.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts