Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 December 2013

Robin in Tree

These last few cards Im posting up before Christmas, were a late order request.

For this card, I used a lovely vintage robin, made from a design I got from - Nice Crane Designs

I made it into a 3D design, which worked quite nicely and the snow on the branches just begs for glitter - which I did put on

I used a couple of Cutting dies on this card, my favourite snowflake die and also a wording die.

That robin just looks so sweet :D

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwww,,, love the 3D effect on my little bird,,,,,,and your glitter,,,,,waht a funny and cute Christmas Card,,, I am finihsing a new Magical Names Sheet,,,I´ll send you a free copy,,,SHHHHH Thanks for sharing it Trace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace love this image of the robin so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts