Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 December 2013

Robin Postie

Its the time of year for Robins, one of my favourite birds

And I love this design, (from a Joanna Sheen craft cd), its one of my favourite robin designs.

There is lots of glitter on the snow. And I embossed a panel of card, added a bit of ribbon, for a little bit of interest

Not too fussy, as felt this would be a good for a male christmas card.


2 comments:

  1. This is so cheerful with wonderful traditional Christmas colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Trace love the wee robin. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts