Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 December 2013

Shire Horses in Winter

I used a Glyn Williams design, from a Joanna Sheen craft CD to make this card

The design is so sweet, one of my favourit horse designs to be honest

The backing paper is textured, very subtly so. 

And I used blue glitter card with Snowflake cutting dies for the embellishments. Took a little bit of cutting the very detailed one.  I don't use that one as much because of this, but I love the affect

Lovely cool ice blue feel to this card, as I went for silver and pale blue shades

1 comment:

  1. Trace brilliant card love the horse image stunning. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts