Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 December 2013

Sparkly Snow House

I made this card with Thomas Kinkade artwork.

The detail is so nice, and it looks so festive :D

Of course I added glitter to the snow, and I think you can just about see it :D

Been making some simple cards as I am a bit behind with this years festive cards.....

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful artwork, a really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful festive scene. Love the sparkly touches.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely traditional Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and card - looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful image and love the sparkle a very wintry image-first year I am behind with all my cards too even resorted to buying some well a couple of packs actually lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trace love this card so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts