Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 December 2013

Vintage Church at Winter


One from a Joanna Sheen craft CD, artwork by Glyn Williams

Ive used this design before, it is one of my favourites, and so nice to add glitter to all that snow :D

I also used a recent cutting die I got - Snow Skates die, works nicely with this design, especially done in white, with a touch of glitter

I had been wanting this die for a while, and so pleased I got it. :D

Ive entered this into the following challenges -

Just for Fun -Merry Christmas Challenge
Die Cut Divas - Happy Hollidays Challenge


4 comments:

  1. You have been busy today, love this one very traditional and the ice skates die is brilliant I love using mine. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love that rustic image. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week and Merry Christmas!
    Anita
    DCD Host and Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and what pretty skate dies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning
    Thanks for joining us a Just for Fun
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts