Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 December 2013

Vintage Santa in White

I made this card, with a lovely vintage design from my large collection of artwork

Its so subtle and delicate, and quite unusual to see Santa in White :D

I just did an embossed panel to go with this topper, using a half moon patterned folder.

Simple, but affective :D

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful card Trace. Merry Christmas from our house to your house. Love Alison and family. Xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts