Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 December 2013

Winter Floral Stamped

I won a prize from Docraft this year and it was of stunning Christmas rubber stamps and papers and vellum

Im not the best rubber stamper to be honest, but I thought I would give it a go with this delicate winter floral design
I used used glitter pens to add a bit of colour to the flower, the glitter does show up in the light.

Used velum to cut out the Snowflake. very delicate affect, and reflects the lilac in the backing paper

Turned out quite nice, considering Im not the best stamper :D

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks wonderful as does the one in the post below, gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts