Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 December 2013

Winter Rabbits

One of my favourite digital designs in my collection.

I love the detail of the scene, the fur on the rabbits looks good enough to touch :D

I added a bit of glitter to the snow, but as usual , it does show on photo

I also used snowflake cutting dies for embellishments, not too fancy though as I thought this would be a good male themed festive card


Im entering this card into the Dips Designs, 100th Post Give Away

13 comments:

  1. Great card, love those bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty, I am loving these rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the rabbits image!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trace beautiful card, love those bunnies. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bunnies, Trace, and thank you so much for entering my 100th Post Celebratory giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me one of the loveliest things about Christmas cards are the beautiful snow scenes you can create. Your card is lovely. Hope you have a good week.

    Jill, Christmas Pie Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab project.
    I'm hopping on over from Do Crafts.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a sweet image, I use glitter and shimmer paint on lots of my items and I've yet to find a way for it to sparkle in the pics.
    Have a great week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the bunnies
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card I love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful rabbit image. Reminds me of Beatrix Potter. Wishing you a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card it is supercute. Linking up with Handmade Monday. Let me know about your experiences of selling your crafts at art fairs.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts