Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 January 2014

CREATIVE FRIDAY BLOG LINK PARTY - 1


I am going to run a Craft Blog Link party every Friday and this is my first one 
The Link Party will be Open for a few days.

Please link to a Recent Craft Creation - e.g. papercrafting, card making, painting, sewing, knitting etc.
It would be appreciated if you would include a link to this Link Party too.


Please be Kind and Leave a Comment on any Projects you visit :D

Enjoy and hope you find some great inspiration




5 comments:

  1. Ive linked to the recent Free Topper posting on my blog, to share with folks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a blog party, Trace, Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not joined in the blog party yet but feel it's something I may well join in the future. Need to make sure I actually update more blog more often than every six months! It's a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project and great idea about the link party!
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trace! Happy New Year. Joining in with the blog party. I'm a portrait artist and crochetoholic so this is great fun!!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts