Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 January 2014

Creative Friday Blog Party 3

A new Creative Friday Blog Party :D

I look forward to seeing what people link up to this week.

Please add your link to a recent Craft Creations on your blog
Would appreciate a link back to this blog party

Be Kind and add comments to any blog links you visit.

The link party will be open until Tuesday. 


I made these small projects to show off for this weeks Creative Friday
One is a decorated tag - an example of the project I want to do with a Craft Group I work with
Most of the embellishments have been made using my cutting dies :D

The other two are Fat Book Pages. Ones that I swap with a couple of crafting friends, using small embellishments and toppers.
Great fun and a good way to use up those small things in your stash.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for running this again. Loving these embellishments, I always make extra when I am crafting to save for later... certainly makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embellishments, particularly the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great little ideas trace ... will try to think of something I can add ... just hopping over from do-craft ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tag! I'm over from docrafts blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Tracey and I must try to do something for you Friday hop. Just popped over from DC blog hop. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card...just hopping by...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the tag and great fat pages and love the embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trace, fab card as always, love your flowers. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects, Trace, it's super to see some different crafting ideas - I've always been curious as to what a fat page is, and now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card and tag, Iam going to try your blog party hope I do it right xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab little selection
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creations! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts