Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 January 2014

CREATIVE FRIDAY LINK PARTY 2

I hope folks are enjoying the Blog Link Parties that I have decided to run.  They are a great way to find inspiration.

 Please Link to a Recent Craft Creation e.g - papercraft, sewing, painting, knitting etc. 
I will leave the Link Party Open until Early next week.

It would be appreciated if you could link back to this Link Party :D


And please be Kind and leave a comment for any of the creations you visit. Enjoy-


This is my creations for this weeks Creative Friday a card made for a  crafting friend.

The dress and handbag, were toppers Ive had for a while, and I combined them with Frame  cutting die (in black and lovely rose holographic card)
I made the embellishemnt with two different floral cutting dies and a swirl cutting die.

Im enjoying combining different flower cutting dies to make unusual flower toppers :D


8 comments:

  1. love the holographic card and colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace, thanks for organising this for us. Loving this card and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and embellishments -love the black glitter flower too#Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...great design....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the use of different flower dies on your flower!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card ! thanks for bobbing over to my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Love the swirls :) here via docrafts blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Trace, super use of dies

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts