Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 January 2014

Creative Friday Link Party 4

This is the card Im showing for this weeks Creative Friday Link Party, made with a Debbi Moore design.

I decided to play with some of the cutting dies that I got to work with male themed cards

I made a fob watch - with a cutting die (a little fiddly to put all those pieces together, but very affective)
The other dies were gears and starts, making for a nice display




 Now to Linking to Your Creations for this weeks Creative Friday
Please Link to a Recent Craft Creation e.g - papercraft, sewing, painting, knitting etc. 
I will leave the Link Party Open until Early next week.

It would be appreciated if you could link back to this Link Party :D


And please be Kind and leave a comment for any of the creations you visit. Enjoy-








11 comments:

  1. Hiya, thanks for hosting this party again this week. I just love your card. I am really into die cutting at the moment so I can appreciate the amount of time you've taken on your project. Really looks effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace, fab card. Loving that motor racing image. Hope you have a great weekend. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trace, Brilliant card...great image....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great image and love the die-cuts-just a thought maybe you could use those large Hunkydory flowers on boxes or gift bags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card, love the gears and man things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Trace, your watch is super. Hope you're having a crafty weekend, Dips xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mens cards arahhhhh nightmare!!! love die cutting so that always goes down well. Hopping by from DC. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Men's card Trace. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts