Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 January 2014

Dufex Girl Fairy

The first card for 2014, Happy New Year :D

I used cute dufex 3d design on this card, which worked really well with a Frame Cutting Die

I cut part the die out in blue glitter card, and added a lovely blue bow made from organza ribbon.

The paper is ever so pretty, such lovely shades of blue/lilac in those flowers.

Well here's to another year of Crafting :D

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, such a sweet image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely start to the new year Trace so sweet and cute Margaretxx
    Happy new year to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, I think the colours are stunning

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts