Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 January 2014

Green Art Deco Lady

This time of year my card making slows down after the rush of Festive work.  And it feels a little bit flat, so its nice to have the opportunity to make a card

This card I made using an elegant topper, that I have had for a while.  The artwork is lovely, do like the detail in the ladies dress

I kept the rest of the card reasonably simple, as I didn't want to overwhelm the topper.

So just a small embellishment - using swirl cutting die and flower cutting die.

Really pretty paper too, quite vintage and such a nice shade, that works in well with the gold embossing on the topper :D


24 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love that topper. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I think you were right to embellish it lightly as my eye was drawn to the image. The flower finishes the card off just right x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the image and the colors. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card. Just popped over from DC blog hop. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a super little card trace ... just hopping over from do-crafts ... hope you have a good week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good call with the light embellishments. You really do focus on the image but the bits you have added set it off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, so elegant and refined! I like how you haven't overwhelmed the image, it stands out well even though its delicate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Classy Card.
    I adore the papers.
    Nice layout :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, I love the art deco lady she's gorgeous!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image and paper for this lovely card design . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a stylish creation. Saw it on MIM.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and elegant image Trace. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and elegant image Trace. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, I love that image too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful elegant card, spotted it on MIM XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Art Deco and it's popular at the moment with card-making. yours is lovely. Hope you have a good week.

    Jill, Christmas Pie Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful and elegant. Saw this on MIM and had to come comment. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you were right to go with a rather clean design with this topper, I agree it's a beautiful one! Lovely feminine card, spotted it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful and elegant card!!! Saw it at MIM.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts