Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 January 2014

Hunkydory Pink Flowers

I got a free set of Hunkydory toppers and got to use some of them recently
Most are quite large, so unsure when I will get to use those.

But the sizes that will go on a 6x6 are very usefull. Very nice to have matching backing papers.

I used a swirl and butterfly cutting die and made a bow for the extra embellishment.

Lovely summery flower, which is nice to chase away these dark months before Spring.

9 comments:

  1. how pretty, so detailed and brill well done :) love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Trace popped over from MIM.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the silver swirl and the little butterfly is so sweet. There is a lot of detail in this card and it looks so pretty.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card ,so pretty ..love the flourishes
    Thank you for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Love that topper & the gorgeous flourish! Popped over from MIM :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the topper and the beautiful papers and design.
    I saw this on MIM and had to take a closer look.
    Hugs Sharon. x
    {Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, just had to take a closer look, saw it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts