Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 January 2014

More Hunkydory Flowers

Another of the lovely hunkydory flower toppers from my stash. And yes, I'm doing well, using up old stash and resisting buying more - lets hope I can keep it up for this year.

The topper came with matching papers, which are so pretty

I just added a small embellishment, made with a swirl cutting die and butterfly cutting die.


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card I love the die cuts you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace another stunning card love the flowers so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty flowers and I love the colours / backing papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty :-) happy leapblogging! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hunkydory products - really easy to use and also so pretty. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here from MIM. Beautifully appointed card! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and colours Trace. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts