Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 January 2014

Setter Family of Dogs

I have used this dog design before by Glyn Williams - from a Joanna Sheen craft cd

Its one of my favourites, the pups look so cute.

I used a nice ivy cutting die, for a simple embellishment. And the vintage paper, works well with the aged look of the barn door

A simple card that would work well for a Male card and for dog lovers.

4 comments:

  1. Trace love the dogs they are so cute. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Just hopping by. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - great for either a male or female,. (just hopping over from DC ) Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I'm on the hop from DC x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts