Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 February 2014

Creative Friday Blog Link Party 5

For this weeks Creative Friday Blog Link Party, I made some flower toppers

These were made with a couple of new Cutting dies.

A Sizzix Flowers Intricate and the other is a Sizzix thinlit Mini Daisy

The daisy die was the hardest to figure out, I ended up having to watch a video on how that was used. Also it looks different using thinner papers to card.

The flowers intricate one is my favourite and I can combine it with another of my smaller flower dies :D

Now to the Link Party

Add your Link to this weeks Creative Friday Blog Party - see the link at bottom of this post

The link should be of a recent creation and handmade e.g. papercraft, knitting, sewing etc.

Be kind and leave a comment on any blog you visit

And please share this link with your blogging friends :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts