Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 February 2014

Creative Friday Link Party 6 and Free Art

For this weeks Creative Friday I am offering a free topper is a lovely, delicate vintage rose design. Ive some lovely roses in my art collection, and Im hoping other crafters will find the FREE Topper useful

Click on Image for Larger Version, then Save to PC

Would love to see what folks create with any of my freebies, so do leave a comment, with links to them.

Happy Crafting

Now onto the Creative Friday Link Party

Please add a link to a Recent Project on your Blog - see bottom of post.
I will leave the Link Open for a few Days.

The projects has to be handmade - e.g. - papercrafting, knitting, crochet, sewing etc.

Please be Kind and Leave a Comment for anyone you visit and hope folks find some great inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts