Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 February 2014

Daisy Flower Card

I made this card to play with a recent floral die that I got - a sizzix daisy floral die.

I found the die works better with card, rather than paper, as then I can shape the petals. They are all cut out seperately and a little fiddly to put together, but I do like the affect.

I used a vintage backing paper, and various other cutting dies for the rest of the embellishments.
Something a little different, using mostly cutting dies to make most the elements.

The floral dies will take a bit more practice and would work fine flatter without the leaf section too.


Make it Monday 180
Handmade Harbour 156

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts